//violetchocomilk

You've visited to MY WORLD.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here ! ^_^


Bold Underline strike



HELLO WORLD call me DIEBA si mata bolart. I'm the boss and the actress in my own world. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i will make you cry!. HAHAHAHA










photography fever
diba nak cerita pasal sorang membe diba
nama dia MUHAMMAD AMIRUL SHIMSHAMIRUL....
diba panggil dia abg mirul...al maklumla takda abang...
dia masuk photoghrapher competition anjuran utusan MALAYSIA...
lihat hasil karya beliau pasti memikat hati blogger....












it's fungus growing out of a wooden bench at garden.




diba paling suka gambar last ni...
gambar ni paling memikat hati diba...
jatuh cinta dengan gambar ni....






for abg mirul.... you have done a great job...
i love it damn much... all the best....